- Banner Product Versions, Database Clone Dates and Freeze Periods
Clone Dates from PROD
|Target||Last Clone||Last Clone Purpose||Next Clone||Next Clone Purpose|
|TEST||20-SEP-2021||Test Banner 2021 Q2||7-Feb-2022||Install/test Banner 2021 Q4|
|DEVL||13-OCT-2021||Banner 2021 Q2||2-MAR-2022||Deploy Banner 2021 Q4|
|FAID||3-NOV-2021||Finaid 22-23 Testing||8-MAR-2022||Deploy Banner 2021 Q4|
|UPGD||8-NOV-2021||Migrate off Exadata||25-APR-2022||Banner 2022 Q1 Upgrade|
|PPRD||25-OCT-2021||Banner 2021 Q2||1-MAR-2022||Deploy Banner 2021 Q4|
|JBP1||03-SEP-2019||For JBP project||None planned|
|CONV||7-OCT-2021||For training||None planned|
Banner Change Freeze Periods
- Spring 2022
- 13-21 January (Start of Term – IT Division)
- 22-24 January (Start of Term – Banner only)
- 2-7 February (Census – Banner only)
- 2-8 May (Finals/Grades – Banner only)
- 9-20 May (Finals/Grades – IT Division)
- IT Division – Standard Schedule
- Start of Term
- Starts Thursday, before the start of classes
- Ends Friday after the start of classes
- Starts Monday of finals week
- Ends Friday after grades submitted
- Start of Term
Last updated: 1/6/2022
This is the HR tab
Oracle Instant Client Version 12.2
Instant Client Installation for Microsoft Windows 64-bit
See the Instant Client Home Page for more information about Instant Client packages.
Client-server version interoperability is detailed in Doc ID 207303.1. For example, Oracle Call Interface 19, 18 and 12.2 can connect to Oracle Database 11.2 or later. Some tools may have other restrictions.
- Download the appropriate Instant Client packages for your platform. All installations require the Basic or Basic Light package.
- Unzip the packages into a single directory such as C:\oracle\instantclient_19_3\
- Add this directory to the PATH environment variable. If you have multiple versions of Oracle libraries installed, make sure the new directory occurs first in the path. Restart any terminal windows or otherwise make sure the new PATH is used by your applications.
- Download and install the correct Visual Studio Redistributable from Microsoft. Instant Client 19 requires the Visual Studio 2017 redistributable. Instant Client 18 and 12.2 require the Visual Studio 2013 redistributable. Instant Client 12.1 requires the Visual Studio 2010 redistributable.
- If you intend to co-locate optional Oracle configuration files such as tnsnames.ora, sqlnet.ora, ldap.ora, or oraaccess.xml with Instant Client, then create a subdirectory such as
This is the default Oracle client configuration directory for applications linked with this Instant Client. Alternatively, Oracle client configuration files can be put in another, accessible directory. Then set the environment variable TNS_ADMIN to that directory name.
- Start your application.
ODBC users should follow the ODBC Installation Instructions ODBC Installation Instructions.